Among the many species of Arowanas, the Asian Arowana (Scleropages formosus) is probably the most wanted of all of them as a result of they’ve the pure coloration of gold and purple which some folks imagine are uncommon, useful and convey luck to their house owners. Nevertheless, as they’re uncommon, these Southeast Asian water fishes are laborious to breed which makes them costlier. As they’re thought of endangered species, they’re now being bred below license and carefully monitored by the Asian agricultural authorities to cease folks from promoting them within the black market.
Asian Arowanas are available many sorts and all of them originate from completely different places of Southeast Asia. There may be now the inexperienced Arowana in Indonesia, the Banjar purple in Banjar Nasin, Indonesia, the Golden Crossback and the Tong Yang Arowana of Vietnam and Indonesia. All these styles of Asian Arowanas are uncommon and it is vitally laborious discovering them in a single location.
Nevertheless, the very fact stays that not all Arowanas are costly as a result of there are seven Arowana species which have completely different grades and values. If you wish to be a collector of Arowanas, you need to construct your data on learn how to spot their finest property so as to be capable of have Arowanas that may give worth on your cash. Arowanas with wonderful qualities all the time command one of the best worth so listed here are some suggestions oh learn how to spot these qualities.
1. Do not forget that the extra coloration definition the Arowana has, the extra that it will increase its worth. So the extra mixture of colours and makes it strikingly stunning and the higher its worth as properly.
2. Depth in its coloration is one high quality you need to be careful for therefore if its physique has a deeper coloration the upper it may command its worth.
3. Dimension is all the time a plus issue for Arowanas. If the proportion and measurement of the physique of the fish is based on its age, then it provides factors to its worth.
4. There shouldn’t be any blemishes, marks, sunburn, bites, cuts, scar or lacking scales as these decreases the worth of the fish.
5. Persona is an important asset of each Arowana as a result of each fish is exclusive. The identical goes with the client as every purchaser will probably be in search of a fish that resemble his persona. This half is all the time as much as the client’s choice.
6. Lastly, age is a plus issue that may have an effect on the worth of the Arowana fish. Though it’s a bit laborious to find out the true persona, coloration and dimension of the fish till it reaches its twenty fourth month, this suggests that juvenile Arowanas are cheaper than grownup Arowanas as a result of the true coloration of the fish won’t present up till they mature. To make you see a greater high quality fish, all the time go for matured fish.